If you’re a musical instrument teacher, or musician with teaching aspirations, are a team player, and are passionate about your instrument and sharing your knowledge and experience with others, we would love to meet you!
If, on the other hand, you are already currently teaching and wish to expand your student base and enjoy the many benefits of being a part of the Urban Beat Music School team, we look forward to discussing the opportunities with you.
Urban Beat currently offers Drum, Guitar, Piano, and Vocal teachers the opportunity to teach at our Parklands and Bothasig studios which are both privately owned by us, and are equipped with everything that is needed to deliver top quality music tuition to students.
This includes the possibility of being placed at schools currently being serviced by us.
Our footprint in the industry and in the area is a deep one, spanning two decades – and still counting.
We are passionate about providing top quality music tuition at affordable rates to anyone and everyone with the willingness to learn.
Benefits of Teaching at Urban Beat
Teachers at the Urban Beat Music School enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive commission splits
- Fully equipped tuition facilities
- A strong brand identity, built on years of good relationships, business ethics, and a drive to constantly improve ourselves.
- Annual student concerts, providing a platform for students to showcase their progress, and providing opportunities for bands and ensembles to perform together.
- Administrative services, including bookings, billing, etc, allowing teachers more time to teach.
- Flexible working hours allow teachers the freedom to manage their own time and schedules in order to maximize productivity.
Interested in teaching at Urban Beat?
If you are a musician or music teacher and are interested in teaching at the Urban Beat Music School, we invite you to contact us for an exploratory discussion.
Simply complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.