As companies, schools, and workplaces across the country prepare to welcome their employees, students, and staff back, there are obviously preparations and precautions that are necessary in order to ensure everyone’s safety and minimize the risk of infection as much as possible – and we are no exception…
As delighted as we are to have been able to open our tuition facilities, we have needed to implement a few measures which are aimed at helping to reduce as much risk as possible.
These measures include the following:
- Students and instructors will all be required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks, hand sanitizing on arrival and departure and appropriate visitor record-keeping will be carried out, and social distancing will be observed.
- Only individual lessons will be booked (no group lessons).
- Drum sets will be spaced an adequate distance apart, and key parts of the student’s drum set will be sanitized and wiped down between each lesson.
- Students will be required to bring their own drum sticks to lessons.
Should they not have their own yet, a pair of sanitized sticks will be available and re-sanitized after use.
- Students will handle their own music files, books, and devices during their lesson.
Any new sheet music, pieces, or visual aids to be used during the lesson will be displayed via a digital monitor and made available for students to download or print via Google Docs on conclusion of the lesson.
Guitar and Bass Guitar lessons will follow the same protocol as above with regards to instrument cables, guitar picks, tuners, etc, so as to ensure to the very best of our ability, the safety of all our students and instructors.
We would like to thank all of our students and parents in advance for their support and cooperation regarding the above, as we assure you of only our very best intentions at all times.